Realizing your dreams together.
Meet Your Newest Business Partner: Executive Coach, Regina Kramer.
Meet Regina of Winsight Coaching
Innately Optimistic | Practical | Approachable
After 25 years working with senior-level leadership teams in global manufacturing and distribution companies, I decided it was time to reach for my own dreams. The beautiful thing about dreams is that they look different for everyone. I don’t dream about a bigger corner office or a fancy title. My dreams are simpler: To help others reach their dreams; to watch my son grow up; and to do the work I am passionate about.
I’ve worked in world class companies from Fortune 50 multi-national to private equity startups to family-owned. Each experience provided the ability to:
- Foster my own strengths of innate optimism
- Imagine, conceive, and plan things previously unknown
- Have a lasting impact on others success
- Cultivate a love of learning
- Act on key opportunities
- Be authentic to who I am
- Believe that everything is possible
Through executive coaching I want nothing more than to assist you in discovering the abilities that lie within you. Let’s talk about your dreams, and how coaching can make a difference in your life.
focus areas - Women in Leadership
- Emerging leaders
- Individual and group coaching
- Manufacturing & distribution organizations
Think about planting and harvesting. Executive coaching is a similar process. You were born with innate strengths. Together we nurture your strengths for growth: correcting for too much water, too little sun or too many weeds. Whether you are in a senior executive role or just entering the leadership track, this analogy holds true. At every stage of professional growth, new seeds must be planted. We always have new skills to learn and new techniques to refine.
… all is possible!
… dreams, success and fulfillment look different for each of us.
… we each have unique strengths that, when nurtured, will allow us to achieve our greatest aspirations.
- Vice President, Ariens Company
- Vice President, Rexnord Industries
- Director, Snap-on Incorporated
- Director, GATX
- Sr. Manager, Case Corporation
- United Technologies: Carrier Corporation, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Pratt & Whitney
- MLIR, Michigan State University
- BS Psychology, Aquinas College
- ACC, International Coaching Federation
- Advanced Corporate Coaching Program, CoachU
- CEG, CoachU
To view my complete work and education experiences, please visit my LinkedIn Profile.